The technology world has brought many changes to the real world. They are now essentially one in the same. Everything has gone digital: radio, television, movies, and, of course, signs. The technology is still heading in an upward direction, but even though there are an abundance of digital signs today, there are still many people who do not invest in quality digital signs for outside businesses.
The data is in, digital signs have been shown to increase consumer traffic and product sales as well. Just about 50% of customers say they are attracted to a store’s sign and over 35% of all consumers report noticing ads every day so signs for outside businesses clearly are having success.
Digital signs are currently doing very well. According to a study by Grand View Research Inc, the digital signage market should exceed $20 billion over the next four years. Other digital sign facts:
- Businesses that have digital signs on their building are averaging over 30% more sales than businesses with traditional signs.
- Of all the consumers out there, about 40% of all shoppers are more likely to purchase a product in a business that is utilizing digital signs.
- Over 55% of people find digital sign advertising to be “unique.”
- About 48% of people find digital signs to be “entertaining.”
- More than a quarter of shoppers find digital signs to be “less annoying” than other traditional signs.
- Costs of a sign can range from $8 to over $100 for much larger signs with complicated features.
Now is a perfect time for businesses to invest in quality digital signs. The digital sign industry is doing better than ever and can help you with all your advertising needs by offering various custom style sign campaigns. Here are some examples of what kinds of signs you can use for successfully marketing your business:
- Yard Signs
- ADA Signs
- Real Estate Signs
- Illuminated Signs
- Vehicle Wraps
- Window Graphics
- LED Message Centers
- Monument Signs
- Dimensional Signs
Whether you’re looking for signs for outside businesses, a real estate agent who needs hundreds of high-quality signs, or in need of custom ADA compliant signs; digital signs are a great way of increasing your profit and will be a stress-free addition to your building. As long as there are businesses, there will be a need for sign service, maintenance, installation, and graphic design. Research more like this.