Small business owners are a diverse group. They span every industry and part of the country — no two are the same. That’s why no two small businesses have the exact same financial needs. What’s so different about them?
- More than half are based out of homes.
- A quarter are 15 years older, or more.
- About 63% take out loans for the purposes of improving cash flow.
- Almost 40% take out business loans to maintain inventory.
- A third seek small business loans because of unpredictable business conditions.
They all have different needs, and their different needs mean that they require different financing solutions. Though most only look at standard business loans as an option, other arrangements, like Continue Reading