The official beginning of fall is here and there are many people who are looking for ways to make sure that their homes stay warm this summer and that warmth is efficiently delivered. With the installation of new windows and better insulation, it is possible to make sure that your home will be both warm and efficient. When you contract with a company that has the latest spray foam insulation machine, you know that you are doing everything you can to make your home a great place not only during the first days of fall, but all of the way through the winter.
Many contractors and custom home builders understand that if they want to attract more customers they need to offer high end efficiency services. For customers who want to make environmentally friendly decisions when they build, contractors need to make sure that they can show these potential clients that the products they offer will not only cut energy costs, but that they are also offering products that make a smaller carbon footprint.
Spray Foam Insulation Machines Offer a Great Advantage to Many Kinds of Buildings
Fortunately, adding insulation and properly sealing air leaks, can help cut monthly energy bills by as much as 20%. Working with a contractor that has a spray foam insulation machine can help you be certain that you are doing everything possible for your home to be properly insulated. In fact, spray foam businesses offer several options for green application and sustainability methods for home of any size and any age.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the spray foam insulation industry and the impact that it has on the nation’s economy, property owner’s utility bill, and the earth’s future:
- HVAC employment rates are expected to rise 15% between the years 2016 and 2026 as companies .
- If commercial building energy efficiency was improved by 10% it would save as much as $40 billion.
- Nearly 56% of the energy used in homes in the U.S. is for heating and cooling, according to the Department of Energy.
- $400 billion is the combined yearly energy costs of all the commercial and industrial buildings in America.
- The U.S. consumed the second most energy in the world in 2016 at 2,272.7 million metric tons of oil. The only country that consumed more was China.
- The total consumption of energy in the U.S. in 2016 was approximately 97.4 quadrillion, which is equal to 1,000 trillion BTUs.
As the warm days of summer come to an end, and before the coldest days of winter arrive, this is the perfect time to make sure that your home and business are as energy efficient as possible.