What to do? What to do?
The school year is over and you are finally done with the taxi service to and from band concerts and study sessions. The fact that your youngest daughter will turn 16 just a week into summer means that your taxi driver days will finally be coming to an end. Sure, they will be replaced with anxiousness about having another driver in the house, but you have been preparing her for this next big step and are confident that she will be a safe driver.
Now that you will have more time on your hands you are ready to take the next big leap yourself and explore your own kind of adventure. In fact, your husband has been pushing you to take another look at the large retail space for rent just a few miles from his office. You have been running an online shop from your house and are definitely in need of more space. Although you have been tempted by small retail space for rent in the past, your husband insists that this larger space is a much better option.
And this is why just a couple of days into summer vacation for the kids you find yourself looking at, and comparing, the advantages and disadvantages between small and large retail space for rent, and making decisions about whether or not to move on to this next opportunity.
Commercial Space for Lease Can Provide Many Opportunities
Whether you are considering a small or large retail space for rent, the opportunities for having access to your own space so that you can pursue your dreams can be pretty inviting. Knowing, for instance, that you can build out a space to meet your own specifications can, in many ways, allow you to pursue the goals that you have for your new business. The cost of renovation, decorating, upgrading IT systems, and other build out options will likely come with additional expenses, but it is also an opportunity to know that you can end up with a location that meets the specific needs of your dream business opportunity:
- Work out place that focus on using your own body weight and simple equipment like ropes and large tractor tires do not need as much of a build out as what might be needed for other ventures.
- Having a retail space for many people to share and offer their crafts and collectibles are popular uses of large retail space for rent. When the person who leases the space is able to collect fees from other renters, the costs are minimized.
- Affordable dog training classes are not easy to find, and many new business owners see this as an opportunity to find immediate profit in a time when an increasing number of people want to make sure that their pets are both friendly and obedient.
- The opportunity to have a drive through window in some business space for rent lends itself to a coffee shop or full breakfast and lunch restaurant.
- In some cases, commercial property for rent can be pretty affordable. Make sure that you take the time to find a location that fits the needs of your business and the limits of your budget.
- Soft serve ice cream, yogurt, and smoothie businesses are opportunities to follow your own business plan or to buy into a franchise.
- Young women and teenagers love the idea of shopping at unique boutiques and one of kind accessory stores, so these provide a great opportunity for using an available small or large retail location.
- One other very popular use of retail space is for hair, nail, facial, and massage salons.
- Until you walk around in a space you likely cannot imagine how a business could look, so make sure that you take your time.
- Retail spaces can be any size as long as you have adequate room to display your products.
- Dog treat and cat toy stores cater to the needs of people who love to spoil their pets.
- Relaxing bookstores that focus on a particular genre are very popular.
- Every camera enthusiast looks for a way to share and improve their craft in a space with like minded people.
- Aare you ready to take your leap of faith?
- Make your business dreams come true and explore your passion.