Here is a list of 5 HR Best Practices for HR compliance training company:
– Disaster preparedness. This practice is focused on disaster recovery (floods specifically) and prevention of data loss due to disasters.
– Audit preparedness. This practice is based on the following principles: preparation is key, search capabilities, reporting abilities, giving the auditor access to exactly what they ask for, no compromising the integrity of those documents.
– I-9 Compliance. There are certain guidelines for i-9 storage provided by USCIS. First, it is important to include a detailed index of all data in order to be able to access immediately any particular record. It is also necessary to make sure that there is an audit trail, so any changes and alterations can be accessed. Also, it is important to include controls to detect and prevent unauthorized creation, alteration, or deletion.
– Security. By talking about security practices, it is important to answer two questions. The first one is “What can HR staff see?” (documents, folders, document history, etc.). The second question is “What can HR staff do?” (create, approve, rename, etc.)
– Policies and procedures. It is possible to use an automated solution (like OnBase) or do everything manually.